Utility Cashier Division focuses on billing and collection of all revenues, and its subdivisions Accounts Receivable Billing, Customer Service, and Occupational/Net Profit.
- Customer service is our highest priority. Our aim is to provide knowledgeable staff with available resources to assist customers.
- Supervision of the collection and posting of all governmental and special fund revenues.
- Responsible for proprietary funds and all bank deposits.
- Supervises and coordinates the monthly utility billing and issuance of delinquent utility notices.
- Processes annual city, floodwall, and Ashland school property tax bills and assists citizens with property tax inquiries.
- Responsible for billing PSC taxes and bank franchise taxes.
- Collection of delinquent accounts.
- Internal control of cash.